Thursday, February 7, 2019

Intro

Hi everyone and welcome to my wine blog!!!!!

I'm a fairly novice wine drinker. I grew up with it in the house, having a glass of wine with my parents with dinner, but that's about it. Other than that I've stuck to franzia for the most part. However, I just took a trip this past winter break to Northern Italy where I had my mind blown by wine and have since realized all the beauty that wine is.

I tend to like red wines much more than whites. White wine is ok but I normally find them either too sweet or too tart. My favorites include cabernet savignon and malbec, but, again, I don't really know. My trip to Italy taught me that wine is delicious, but I didn't pay much attention to the grapes or where the bottles were from.

From this course, I'd love to learn more about types of grapes and regions of wine. Ultimately, as I am going into the workforce, I don't want to look like a little kid when at the dinner table with a client. I'd like to be able to talk the talk. Of course, I'd like to learn the different flavors of wines as well so that I can enjoy each glass a little bit more.

Here's a photo of myself in Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tasting - Voyager Point

Name: Voyager Point Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon Region: California,  Country: USA Year: 2016 Price: 9.99 Shop Review: from...