Sunday, April 14, 2019

Tasting - Novinophobia



Name: Novinophobia
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2017
Price: $17
Shop review: No shop review but I found a review online on vivino.com that gave it 3.5 stars and said, "Dark, even cooked plum, some cassis, some baking spice and a little bit of leather. It’s a loud, unsophisticated cabernet sauvignon." 
My review: To be honest, my room mate and I picked this bottle of wine out because of the awesome label. It is obvious that it's from california just because of the awesome artwork. On the back of the bottle, the producer claims that it's "An everyday vino," which I totally agree with. It doesn't have anything remarkable, but it was quite enjoyable to drink. I haven't had too many cabernet sauvignons but I really enjoyed this one. If the reviews are true, then I only have up to go from here. In particular, I found this wine lighter on the pallet than a normal pinot noir and enjoyed that it wasn't too sweet.
I did not have food with this wine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tasting - Voyager Point

Name: Voyager Point Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon Region: California,  Country: USA Year: 2016 Price: 9.99 Shop Review: from...