Sunday, April 14, 2019

Tasting - Baby Prosecco


Name: Baby Prosecco
Variety: Prosecco
Region: Valdobbiadene
Country: Italy
Year: not stated
Price: $12
Shop review: From the back of the bottle, "crisp, dry, and refreshing with small bubbles [...] Perfect for toasting and celebrating!"
My review: While I haven't developed an incredibly sophisticated taste for prosecco, I really enjoyed this bottle. My room mate and I were pleasantly surprised to find that it is from near the area of italy that we visited in January. I always find dry prosecco to be wonderfully refreshing and fun to drink. It was dry, and reminded me of pineapple.
I did not have food with this wine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tasting - Voyager Point

Name: Voyager Point Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon Region: California,  Country: USA Year: 2016 Price: 9.99 Shop Review: from...