Thursday, February 7, 2019

Tasting - Eikeboom

Name: Eikeboom
Variety: Pinotage
Region: Western Cape
Country: South Africa
Year: 2015
Price: $6.95
Shop review: This dark-colored 2015 possesses cranberry and cherry richness intermixed with some spice box, earth and herbs. It is fresh, medium-bodied and could be served chilled if readers desire, given its Beaujolais-like weight and texture.
My review: I thought this wine was very interesting and unlike anything I've ever had before. It tasted smokey and earthy. Overall, I didn't like this wine too much but I'd enjoy a glass of it with dinner
I did not have food with this wine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tasting - Voyager Point

Name: Voyager Point Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon Region: California,  Country: USA Year: 2016 Price: 9.99 Shop Review: from...