Sunday, April 28, 2019

Tasting - Hero and Villain



Name: Hero and Villain
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2016
Price: $10
Shop review: no description on the back of the bottle. From and online review, "dark red berries, soft tannins, and mellow oak"
My review: This cabernet sauvignon beat my expectations! I was already full after eating dinner at qdoba on campus when I first tried this with my roommate, and I was impressed. While it was medium bodied, it still packed a lot of berry flavor which I love. The tannins were pretty soft which made the wine drinkable as I relaxed and worked on some homework. Although I bought this bottle just because of the cool label and low price, it turned out pretty good.
I did not eat food with this wine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tasting - Voyager Point

Name: Voyager Point Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon Region: California,  Country: USA Year: 2016 Price: 9.99 Shop Review: from...